tell me how badly you want to own a smackdown PB&J shirt tho
Posts tagged me.
I JUST MADE FEELGOOD DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COCONUT COMFORT COOKIES
They are for my friend/old highschool teacher’s sister who NEEDS COMFORT, they smell delicious and i can’t eat them. Will deliver this evening. They are exactly what I ate when I was cheated on and yes they will do just fine at sewing hearts back together with threads made of saturated fats and hydrogenated vegetable oils
ps. have you noticed yet what my favorite color is (hmm i probably need to start giving a shit about photo quality)
howto-adult asked: Write 10 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favorite followers!
I’m one of somebody’s favorite followers???
- I really want to be in medicine or hollistic nutrition or health and wellness as my career, but I can’t get rid of the magnetic feeling that teaching has for me. I keep feeling like the universe is conspiring to make teaching my calling. Case in point: I starred in my grade eight musical (actually i starred in every musical i fucking loved that shit) about becoming a teacher, I still remember every word to the upbeat song, “To Be a Teacher”.
- On my third birthday, my bedroom caught fire while my brother and I were locked in it. Near death experience to the max except I was secretly a baby hulk and carried my pooping infant brother onto a balcony and saved our tiny asses. I was a little hero toddler :”)
- I have owned like every tamable animal ever (and adopted several wild ones for rehabilitation): iguanas, ferrets, cats, rabbits, mice, rats, frogs, snakes, turtles, sparrows, goose hatchlings, hamsters, fish. Not all at once im not an animal hoarder or anything. Judge not.
- I have a real and tangible phobia of potatoes. Especially of the mashed variety. Touching, smelling or tasting them triggers a visceral psychosomatic vomiting reflex.
- I was a childhood bohemian shit-disturber who ran an eight-year-old gang. My biggest skill set included Cops and Robbers and other fence-hopping/trespassing affairs, Truth or Dare (I have never chickened), and jumping from buildings (parkour awe yiss).
- I have a cumulative eleven years of formal fine arts education and am doing nothing with it in my life????
- I lost my v card in a threesome after skinny dipping in a downtown Ottawa public fountain with a 26 of vodka. Will not disclose which fountain.
- I have never been outside of Ontario or Quebec.
- I once agreed to straight sex because a dude took me underwater cave exploring. It’s okay, you can call me an adventure whore.
- My dad and i have this unwritten agreement that he gets to supervise my psychodelic drug experimentation whenever i finally get around to that because im am a dork and he apparently is really awesome at talking people down from bad trips. I have the best dad. #FamilyFirst #60sParents (Our house also has a really great honesty policy).
let’s start with Wobbly Legs Watson, (master of the most lanky crow ever baby jesus did create)
So I did some of this this evening. #nofilter (lawls as if people have to put that at the end of natural photos now)
beware goofy yoga selfie spam approaches
goofy yoga selfie spam approaches
(exactly how badly do I want to be going on my run in this weird grey torrential downpour?)
POST 8km UPDATE: I lied that run was like 3,000,000X more awesome than I thought it would be even though I am a drowned sewer rat with no dry running shoes
Also thumbs up for bold sports bra posts on mushy bodies hella recovery win AMIRIGHT
you guys are three of my favorite people holy balogna you all make everything awesome (thanks for readingggggg)
sometimes I’m a wonderful fool, and sometimes my natural hair is just too fantastic for the world to handle (baked sunset yoga evening with this lovely girl).
So I made a video last night especifically for a fiend going away for the summer and this is a lot of my wonderful face and chickpeas cause im a cool cat don’t even worry about it. Just posted it to her facebook, Awaiting golden retriever-like response.
Also I think im a fan of the word especifically