the bucket list post
here’s your hint
- i had a wonderful time in Kingston for the weekend and wow house to myself + sexy lady + night driving + gay things were lovely
- i still have a cold
- i attended my first church sermon in thirteen years today
- just for fun
- i watched a guy get baptized it was very magical and extravagent dunking his head into a tub of tap water
- it is cold and rainy and gloomy and im kinda sad
- and stressed out
- very stressed out
- how do i acquire that?)
- also a new friend of mine fell off a bridge (????) over the weekend and broke like everything in his spine and legs and there are very few things that could be worse news so im going to go visit him now
- why do bad things happen to wonderful people
- can you answer me that, pastor?
- also it is probably important that i take ownership of the regression in my recovery im noticing as of late there is some bad news bears goin’ on and i just want a hug or something
- this has been everything the world needs to know about my life
lalalala work and then off to Ktown for GAY PRIDE OBSERVANCE/ house to myself and girl for a weekendddddd
(it’ll be so nice to be back in my own house)
This is where I
a) laugh heartily at your naive belief that i will publish this publicly
b) compell you to /guess/ from the wildest corners of your imagination
c) invite you to un-click the anon button.
necessary update they loved the cookies!
They called me a sweetheart like four times :”) more like taste those heart-mending cookies and then we’ll decide what’s sweet
i just striked the sexiest of all things off my bucket list
and it was hilarious and
Thank you for your letter, I loved the origami!! :) I really appreciated it and it was really meaningful. I am happy and priviledged that I was able to help you and some way.
I was hoping you would come to the conclusion you did, b/c I honestly feel that there is a point where one must go discover on their own. I really wanted that for you and you figured it out as I knew you would. The experience will be everything from mundane to frustrating to exciting back to mundane and on and on it goes, but it will be truly valuable. Once you see things in a different light, you don’t go back.
I wish you all the best and you know my door is always open here.
(im not even remotely surprised by a single word in this email; do one or two of those sentences just sound sorta god-complexy though, or is that just me???)
(Emma, welcome to my next life chapter indeed)
- update: kay so i fuigured out why i was a bit upset about two of the sentences she wrote and its because she’s, in a sugar-coated way, sorta belittling my independent decision making, like “yes i knew you would make that decision because that is what i wanted for you i did this for you do you see how your decision was not yours at all, but mine? Because i am god? Yes”